.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

October 5, 2004

Debate (VP)

For me, last night was another 90 minutes of futile expectation. Not a single dreary word was uttered by Cheney or Edwards that I haven't heard many times before. Sadly, while the effects of events that impact upon us grow exponentially, the intellects of the people we depend upon to control them, seem to be undergoing entropy. But truly, does it really matter who won or lost?
I fantasied that Omar Khayyam was watching with me and when the "debate" was over, I distinctly heard him say, "Myself when young did eagerly frequent Doctor and Saint and heard great Argument about it and about: but evermore came out by the same door as in I went."

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more, my friend.

Rohan - http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home