.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

February 24, 2005

From Sister Mary James

We received this letter from Sister Mary James, today ~
Dear Dom,
This is the first chance I have had to open my e-mail in almost two weeks. My schedule in Ireland was busy and it is now even more busy since my return to Ethiopia. All of our sisters (11) will be here for a community meeting this weekend, and I must do some preparation for it later today. We have an Ethiopian sister studying in Wales. Hopefully she will return with a degree in Community Development in July. Then we will be 12.
Thank you so much for your message about Kevin. I will not have a chance to send him your blogsite until next week, but I will surely do so. I will also send it to others in the family, especially Kevin's father, who is really hurting. As sad as it is for Kevin, I know it is part of God's mysterious plan.
God bless you for your care and concern - I will write again soon.
With love and prayers,
Sister Mary James

Dear Sister,
We are continuing to pray that God, in His infinite wisdom and goodness, will help Cmdr Kevin Mooney to emerge swiftly, and with renewed confidence, from this tragic misfortune. Kevin has a lot of life to live and he is fortunate to have so many truly caring friends and such a devoted family.
You too, and the sprinkling of dedicated sisters who unceasingly work with you, are constantly in our prayers. Why did God make so few earthly angels and so many inactive and do-nothing multitudes?
I trust that some of our readers who Tarry here awhile, will find it possible to convey more than just supportive wishes and words to you Good Shepherd Sisters whose address is P.O. Box 6558, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
With great affection,
Dom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home