.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

March 4, 2006

They're yours!



A Sale Like None Other
Because of postural problems I needed to replace this office chair with an arm chair. Although it is still just like new, I actually have no further use for it.
For technical reasons, I had to replace my Panasonic wireless phone system with a different one. Just like the chair, it is still as good as new and it functions flawlessly. But I have no further use for it.
I offer both items absolutely gratis (free of any and all charges) to any of my readers. All I ask is that they arrange to come here and pick them up.
E-mail me if you're interested. First come, first served!
Update as of 3/10/06 - 2 of the 3 accessory handsets have found a new owner and the swivel/tilt office chair has been claimed. My good friend, Paul Cipes has a practically unused scanner (Microtek ScanWizard 5) that he is offering at the same bargain (nada) price. Who needs E-bay? Otherwise, all that is now left is the Panasonic 2.4 wireless phone with two handsets.
domgab85@aol.com