.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

December 4, 2005

En passant

Dear Hornblower,
I just wanted to send you a quick e-mail to say that I read your profile, and I am just amazed at all that you have accomplished and experienced in your life. If you quickly read my profile you'll realize that right now I am just a bundle of ambition in search of her next adventure. In other words, what is your secret? I know this is presumptuous, but I have always sought the advice of those older and wiser. I'll be an avid reader!
Sincerely, Lindsey Russell
Posted 12.4.05 in Lindsey’s blog "Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde"
The Hornblower
The following is the latest and greatest post in my other Blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde." I seem to be cross-pollinating tonight! What fun! Please enjoy all of my rambling writings.
Just amazing! The blog of an extremely accomplished 91 year-old man... It makes me dream of what I can achieve in the next 66/67 years. All I know is that I continually need to learn new things, acquire new skills and interests. As always, more later! His is one of the most truthful blogs I have ever come across. One great experiment in people's innermost thoughts. Quite intriguing, but then again, aren't they all???
Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde (Profile)

Name: Lindsey Russell Location: Bay City, Michigan, United States
I graduated from Michigan State University May 2004 with degrees in Supply Chain Management and Spanish. Currently, I am searching for a new job in Bay City, Michigan as my fiance and I are struggling to create a wonderful life for ourselves in Michigan. We are looking forward to buying a house in Bay City and planning our wedding! Before too long, I hope to start my own business as well. Currently, I would like to start a professional organizing business. I just hope Bay City is a large enough city to support such a business. I must admit, I am a bit apprehensive.

Dear Lindsey,

While I am greatly flattered by your warmly complimentary remarks, I must confess I really have no secrets (other than my 1.5 oz of Jack Daniels at dinner every night). Having read some of my postings, you have already noted that I am a firm disbeliever in self-isolating privacy. I like to let it all hang out. Or as the legals sometimes say, "Res ipse loquitur." What I do and say speaks for itself.

Because blogging is so self-illuminating and so easy to do, I try earnestly to persuade everyone I know, to start their own journal. There is truly no better way to stand beside yourself and gaze penetratingly within.

Dom Gabriele (Archangel Gabriel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home