.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

February 24, 2007

My review of Executive Mobile Locking File Cabinet

Originally submitted at FilingCabinets.com

Put a heavy-duty industrial design into your office decor with this Executive Mobile File Cabinet. Durable metal drawers are on casters for mobility.


Totally Functional By Domgab from Somers, NY on 2/27/2007

5 out of 5

Pros: Easy To Assemble, Attractive Design, Durable

Best Uses: My office

Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

I am truly pleased with your Executive Mobile File Cabinet. Esthetically designed and smoothly functional, it serves me beyond my expectations. While I have no great need to move it around, I especially like the caster on the front edge of the file drawer. It makes opening a file-loaded drawer an easier task. The other two drawers provide room for all the odds and ends that tend to clutter a desk. But they work better with organizers (I purchased two at Staples). Also needed is a retaining bar to keep the backmost files from moving too far to the rear of the drawer (I made my own). By the way, my printer sits securely and conveniently on top of the cabinet.

(legalese)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home