.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

July 19, 2006

Quo Vadis?


It’s been quite a while since I added a posting to The Horn and much water has flowed over the dam. I must confess, I am totally befuddled by all that is happening and I can't recall ever feeling so profoundly concerned about the state of the world than I am now. But just to let my readers know that I am still here, I decided that this might be a good time to make the following entry:
Regardless of what you may think or where you may stand with respect to the current brouhaha about the NY Times, I believe that if you are looking for a rock solid, secure place to be when and if the Islamic terrorists decide to strike us again, you won’t find a safer spot in all of America than in the NY Times office building in New York City.