.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

September 6, 2006

Locus loco?


Should our Capitol be moved away from the Potomac?
Scientists are discovering that significant numbers of fish in the Potomac are beginning to show signs of bi-sexuality. Eggs are being found among the sperm of large mouth and small mouth bass. Female small mouths and large mouths are now being checked ~ for sperm in their ovaries. The cause of these recently discovered abnormalities is believed to be the abundance of pollutants in the water. Those most suspect, are human sex hormones and drugs from processed sewage and animal manure that keeps seeping into the river.
Because Washington draws most of the water it drinks from the Potomac river, scientists ought to start analyzing the gonads of some of our small mouth and large mouth members of congress? And it would not be remiss to include in the study, members of the judiciary as well as the people who staff the executive branch of our federal government.
Question: "Can functional bi-partisanship really be achieved in a government whose members are drinking tap water that is so badly contaminated with sex drugs and horse manure?"
Comment:
E-mail me at domgab1914@comcast.net
>I< As you know, I am a senator. Some of my colleagues tell me that my mouth is neither big nor small, just loud. Luckily, I have been drinking only bottled water since I came to Washington. Hopefully, my testicles are egg-free. Please don't reveal my identity ~ Anonymous
>I< While searching other Bloggers' work, I just found yours, The Horn. I enjoyed it very much. Especially the funny Locus Loco story about the fish in the Potomac. I used to try to get my father-in-law interested in the Web, and he is younger than you! Alas, he now has Alzheimer's and is unable. I am presently working on my blog, http://scriptype.blogspot.com/. I've created several websites since 1997, but I have never blogged. Thought I'd give it a try. Do you like Blogger? ~ Best wishes, Minna ~ wikiwikiwe@gmail.com