.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

January 23, 2010

Please, President Obama, Sir . . .


If the TV Icon we know, as Colombo,
were to opine on these matters,
this is the way it might go (?)


This is based on a forwarded,
multi-addressed, e-mail
that I just received


Excuse me President Obama, I'll only take a minute - OK, Sir? Can you help me out with a few loose ends and things that have been bothering me. I can't seem to get some information I need, to wrap this up. What I'm looking for are either "not released" or "not available."

Could you please help me find:

1. Occidental College records - Not released
2. Columbia College records -Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper - Not available
4. Harvard College records - Not released
5. Selective Service Registration - Not released
6. Medical records - Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule - Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records - Not available
9. Law practice client list - Not released
10. Certified Copy of your original Birth Certificate - Not released
11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth - Not released
12. Record of your baptism and religious affiliation - Not available
13. Why Michelle no longer practices law? (Insurance Prob?)
14. Why she has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies usually had only one
15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?
16. Which "passport" did you use when you visited Pakistan in 1981?

* Oh and one more thing Mr. President, - I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

** If you're too busy right now, I'll come back later. I'll give you some time to get these things together. What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things? We the people of the United States of America! You know, the ones who vote!

*** Does the fact that you were sired by a Muslim father, and that during your early childhood you were raised as a Muslim in Indonesia by a Muslim stepfather, have any effect on how you view and interpret attacks by Muslims on Americans and Israelis? (Colombo was prompted by The Horn to ask Obama this question)

Comment:


Dom: Thanks for the post in the Horn. Yes, there are a number of unanswered questions about Obama that will probably only be answered when he is out of office. The Dems and media are too busy praising him. Well, he has been very successful in awakening the sleeping conservative giant - the true silent majority. I only hope that the pressure continues because I do believe your accurate narcissism diagnosis of Obama will never allow him to change. ~ Bill S.

Bill: Do you think that the additional question I want Colombo to ask President Obama is appropriate? ~ The Horn

Dom: It is very appropriate. As I have aged I can recognize the influence my parents had on me. The Neil Young song says it with eloquence, "Old man, look at me now, I'm a lot like you were." He should also be asked how he got to Harvard and how he rose so quickly to his Senate seat. Who mentored him? And why is he so eager to repudiate our country's immediate past and degrade it unmercifully before the world? ~ Bill S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home