.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Horn

November 6, 2006

Thank you, Charlie!

Downtown Bronx Medical Associates, P.C.
Lincoln Hospital Mental Health Center
Bronx, New York 10451
Dear Dr. Gabriele:
While networking and searching for Psychiatrists for the 400+ member faculty practice of Lincoln Hospital Medical and Mental Health Center, your name has been suggested as an excellent person to contact. I would appreciate networking with you about this situation . . .The selected candidate will be paid an excellent salary, commensurate with experience, etcetera ~ Charles F. Wassem, Consultant
Dear Charles F. Wassem:
Many thanks for sending me your recruitment letter. A few years ago, I would have been happy to join your staff ~ but time has passed me by. Senescence has overtaken me. Though I still golf, my greater passion is blogging. Indeed, only a day or so ago, I used my blog to practice a bit of cyber-psychiatry. To illustrate what I mean, check the post "Bless you, Mike" It precedes this one. I do hope you will find the psychiatrist you need. Merci bien ~ Dom Gabriele
Dear Dr. Gabriele:
Thank you for your gracious reply. Enjoy your golf game and may you continue to hit the ball far, straight and on the green for all 18 holes and, if you have not already, end up shooting below your chronological age. Just by your few sentences I can see that you are much younger in your view of life than your age. Keep that positive attitude and I hope to meet you on the golf course someday. And, yes I will make it a point to check out your blog ~ Best regards, Charlie Wessem
Comment: